The Go4Fun® website www.go4fun.com.au is currently under construction.
Please visit this website early August 2013 to find:
- Go4Fun® program information
- Program locations
- A Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator
For more information or to register for the program:
Go4Fun® is a free healthy lifestyle program supporting children to become fitter, healthier and happier. The program is fun and interactive, supporting 7-13 year old children and their families to adopt a long lasting and healthy approach to life. The program is currently being run in towns across NSW.
Who can participate?
The program has been specifically designed for children aged 7-13 years who are above a healthy weight, and their parents.
What does the Go4Fun® program involve?
The program consists of 20 sessions, twice a week for two hours. Highlights include:
- Weekly games and activities for children
- Fun, interactive discussions to teach you easy and effective ways to improve children’s nutrition, physical activity and self-esteem
- Practical demonstrations, games and tips about healthy foods, label reading and portion sizes