2 medium sized bananas
1/2 cup dessicated coconut
Chopping board and knife
Greaseproof paper (optional)
1. Squeeze the juice from the orange. Pour into a small bowl.
2. Peel the bananas. Cut off the ends.
3. Cut bananas into bite size pieces.
4. Spread coconut onto a sheet of grease proof paper or onto a cutting board.
5. Using a skewer or a fork, dip banana pieces into the orange juice.
6. Roll banana in coconut.
7. Eat immediately, or keep in the fridge until chilled.
This recipe is kindly provided by the Heart Foundation and can be found in the Deliciously Healthy Cookbook.