Munch & Move offers early childhood services a great opportunity to encourage children’s healthy eating and physical activity using a range of fun, play-based learning experiences.
Workshops and support
Free Munch & Move training via a webinar series is run by experienced trainers from the Early Childhood Training and Resource Centre (ECTARC).
The Munch & Move program offers participating services:
- High quality professional development training conducted by a Registered Training Organisation.
- Resources to support active play and healthy eating - resource manuals, music CD, movement DVD, lanyards, family fact sheets and more! Click HERE for more information on the resources available.
- Support to develop and implement policies and practices that promote physical activity and healthy eating for children within the service.
- Family-focused support materials that provide simple, practical tips and ideas to engage children in active play and healthy eating.
- Contact with local health professionals to provide additional advice and support.
Click here to go to the Long Day Care, Preschool and Occasional Care Services Training.
Click here to go to the Family Day Care Service Providers Training Page.